Automotive Service Writer
Brown’s Automotive Group is a highly successful, locally owned group of auto dealerships that prides itself on excellence in customer service, being a great employer and a valuable member of the community. We are currently seeking a Service Writer our Brown’s Toyota store in Glen Burnie, MD.
The Company currently has over 600 employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
A service writer works with customers to schedule service work and routine maintenance. Service writers also handle the administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations. A service writer's primary responsibility is to communicate customer's vehicle concerns to the technician so that the technician can diagnose and fix the vehicle properly
- Unwavering owner support to maximize your success
- A clear, yet flexible career path with substantial opportunity for growth
- Aggressive lead model with substantial marketing and advertising budget
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Extensive technology to support all aspects of sales and service
- A culture of innovation and teamwork
- Great reputation and relationships with manufacturers
- Growing organization
- Well-funded, forward-thinking ownership team
- Flexible work week, including weekends, comprehensive benefits package, including 401k plan and health insurance