Quick Lube Technician
Brown’s Automotive Group is a highly successful, locally owned group of auto dealerships that prides itself on excellence in customer service, being a great employer and a valuable member of the community. We are currently seeking a Quick Lube Technician our Brown’s Toyota store in Glen Burnie, MD.
The Company currently has over 600 employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Quick Lube Technician is responsible for lubricating vehicles in a quick thorough manner as assigned and in accordance with factory and dealership specifications and time standards. No special certification is required experience preferred but not required, will train.
· Must be at least 18 years of age, a high school diploma or equivalent: some college or vocational school preferred;
· A minimum of one (1) year automotive repair experience, desired; or a combination of education and experience.
· Knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance desired; and mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application;
· Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles; determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it; pay attention to detail; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language;
· Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
· Performs oil changes on guest vehicles.
· Performs a thorough check of guests vehicles, refers needed repairs and preventive maintenance to ASM.
· Inspects oil, cabin, air filters and vehicle fluid levels and replaces or replenishes as necessary.
· Checks tire pressures and adds air, as needed.
· Documents all work performed on repair order and inspection sheet.
· Operates and maintains in good condition all lubrication equipment.
· Assists the service department, as needed.
· Operated all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
· Achieves the production objectives set by management.
· Maintains assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner.
· Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
· Maintains a high level of grooming, hygiene, and uniform appearance.
· Comply with Federal and State guidelines
- Comply with Company Guidelines.
At Brown’s Toyota of Glen Burnie you will have the opportunity to drive your career path in the direction that best meets your goals. We believe in promoting from within and our size allows us to do so. You will also get:
- High earning potential with industry-leading compensation
- Dynamic, high-energy environment
- Medical and dental coverage (after initial orientation period)
- Paid vacation
- 5-day work week
- 401(k) plan
- Meaningful training
- Extraordinary facilities
- Unwavering management support