Used Car Sales Associate - Busy Dealership!
Brown’s Automotive Group is a highly successful, locally owned group of auto dealerships that prides itself on excellence in customer service, being a great employer and a valuable member of the community. We are currently seeking a Used Car Sales Consultant for our Brown’s Toyota store in Glen Burnie, MD. Compensation for this position ranges from 35K all the way up to 125k.
The Company currently has over 600 employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Meet and greet guests at the door, help them to the right person or department or with a Used Car.
- Respond to client inquiries and ensure that the dealership provides an exceptional experience to every client.
- You will have thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
- Assist your clients in vehicle selection, test drives, technology and more.
- We will teach you how to maintain an ongoing client database to capture repeat business.
- We work with you to establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Maintains a clean professional appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- Authorized to work in the USA and have a valid driver’s license.
- Pass pre-employment tests including background checks, MVR, drug test, and credit report.
At Brown’s Toyota of Glen Burnie you will have the opportunity to drive your career path in the direction that best meets your goals. We believe in promoting from within and our size allows us to do so. You will also get:
- High earning potential with industry-leading compensation
- Dynamic, high-energy environment
- Medical and dental coverage (after initial orientation period)
- Paid vacation
- 5-day work week
- 401(k) plan
- Meaningful training
- Extraordinary facilities
- Unwavering management support
- Immediate, comprehensive and continuous training for success
- Equal Opportunity Employer