Internet Sales Professional - Busy Toyota Dealership!
Due to increased traffic - One of the Largest Dealer Groups on the east coast is looking for the right person to join our winning team. This is a great opportunity to start your career with the Brown’s Automotive Group.
Brown’s Automotive Group is a highly successful, locally owned group of auto dealerships that prides itself on excellence in customer service, being a great employer and a valuable member of the community. We are currently seeking an Internet Sales Professional for our Brown’s Toyota store in Glen Burnie, MD.
The Company currently has over 600 employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Meet and greet guests at the door, help them to the right person or department or with a new car.
- Engage potential customers through email, telephone & text
- Track & log appointments for the sales staff
- Follow up with unsold prospects to increase sales
- Respond to client inquiries and ensure that the dealership provides an exceptional experience to every client.
- You will have thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
- Assist your clients in vehicle selection, test drives, technology and more.
- We will teach you how to maintain an ongoing client database to capture repeat business.
- Maintains a clean professional appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- Authorized to work in the USA and have a valid driver’s license.
- Pass pre-employment tests including background checks, MVR, drug test, and credit report.
- Basic computer skills
- Friendly personality over the phone
- Previous Experience is preferred but not required
- Must consent to and pass a drug/background screen
- Professional appearance required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Enthusiasm, strong communication skills, positive attitude, ambition, work ethic, professional conduct, high integrity, and dedication to personal improvement
At Brown’s Toyota of Glen Burnie you will have the opportunity to drive your career path in the direction that best meets your goals. We believe in promoting from within and our size allows us to do so. You will also get:
- High earning potential with industry-leading compensation
- Dynamic, high-energy environment
- Medical and dental coverage (after initial orientation period)
- Paid vacation
- 5-day work week
- 401(k) plan
- Meaningful training
- Extraordinary facilities
- Unwavering management support
- Immediate, comprehensive and continuous training for success
- Equal Opportunity Employer