Automotive Service Writer
Brown’s Automotive Group is a highly successful, locally owned group of auto dealerships that prides itself on excellence in customer service, being a great employer and a valuable member of the community. We are currently seeking a Service Writer our Brown’s Toyota store in Glen Burnie, MD.
The Company currently has over 600 employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
A service writer works with customers to schedule service work and routine maintenance. Service writers also handle the administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations. A service writer's primary responsibility is to communicate customer's vehicle concerns to the technician so that the technician can diagnose and fix the vehicle properly. The compensation for this position ranges from 45K to 100k per year.
- Unwavering owner support to maximize your success
- A clear, yet flexible career path with substantial opportunity for growth
- Aggressive lead model with substantial marketing and advertising budget
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Extensive technology to support all aspects of sales and service
- A culture of innovation and teamwork
- Great reputation and relationships with manufacturers
- Growing organization
- Well-funded, forward-thinking ownership team
- Flexible work week, including weekends, comprehensive benefits package, including 401k plan and health insurance